Unique system of insulation protecting against water penetration, which durably bond to poured concrete, designed for laying under foundation slabs and applying onto foundation walls on stay-in-place formwork.
- may be placed directly on compacted ground or base stabilized with dimpled membrane or sand mixed with cement
- does not require holding down layer or admixtures improving concrete watertightness
- does not involve using machines and/or heavy equipment
- it is possible to lay the product independently of weather conditions (rain, snow, temp. below freezing point)
- resistant to aggressive action of ground water
- does not require extra packing of working gaps
- does not require plate refitting to 0.1mm scratch
- compatible with the AquaThene® system
Waterproof HDPE membrane with glue that bond integrally to poured concrete, used to protect underground building parts against penetration of water.
Self-adhesive, two-sided tape used to join transverse membrane strips and to seal details.
AquaSlab® COVER TAPE
External sealing tape with gluethat bond integrally to poured concrete, used to cover joints and special areas of insulation.
Polymer-bituminous emulsion used to seal details of construction elements in combination with the AquaSlab® and AquaThene® systems.